Home

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Harley Davidson....get macho !!

Well before the summer starts in Green Bay, people comes out with their Harley Davidson  on the road.... its one of my dreams to ride this bike before I leave US. Whenever I see someone riding the bike I miss my Royal Enfield Electra... I don't know how long I will miss it..well..

     So I thought instead of creeping I should at least photograph a bike (die cast model) which I bought from Harley Davidson museum at Milwaukee. I photographed this bike previously on a seamless white background with CFL continuous light bulbs, this time I have experimented it with couple of flashes with Grids made out from drinking straws.....after lot of experiments I got few good exposures, here they are.....




Here is the set up: I have used 2 strobes with grids. One of that is covered with blue gel paper which has projected blue spot behind and another on the right to highlight bike details. Also couple of foam boards are used to give direction to the light. The set up shot is very poor and you would hardly see the flashes but it may give you some idea behind the shot.