Home

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Product Photographs

Adding couple of more photos on product photography tryouts. All these pictures taken on a white background with contiguous light focus. CFL lights are good and cheap to try out this lighting set ups, though I wish to have a flash (Speedlight) which will give me more flexibility to tryout creative lighting setup


This is a Harley Davidson 1:18 die-cast replica I bought from HD museum at Milwaukee with the intention to photograph it. With 18-55mm lense I still find it challenging to get closeup and tryout different angles to minute details. This picture is captured at 55mm zoomout position on tripod.

f14 0.8'' ISO100 Exposure comp+1.3 steps






This is my daughter's (Urvi's) first tooth brush we bought from Walmart - when I was shooting above bike picutres she was plyaing with this brush, so I just thought it could be a good prodcut to photograph...and here it is ....

f14 1/8 ISO100 33mm